* Please note, I am no longer able to take new clients in London as I have moved to Australia
Today’s fast-paced, competitive society leaves many of us struggling to cope with the resulting stresses. Psychological therapy aims to help you better manage the various difficulties that you may be experiencing. It is both supportive and change-focused, helping you to make positive changes in your life.
More and more people are turning to psychological therapy to help them cope and/or to be more effective in their lives. Every year, millions of people benefit from visiting a professionally accredited psychologist.
I provide integrative and individually tailored treatment for a range of emotional and psychological difficulties within a confidential, non-judgmental, one-to-one environment. I am registered with all the private health insurance providers.
Common difficulties that I can help you with include:
- Traumatic Stress Reactions and Complex Trauma
- Social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Low mood/depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Chronic pain
- Personality disorders
- Problematic life patterns
This is not an exhaustive list and I also provide:
- Long or short term therapy
- Assessment and formulation only
If you are considering seeing a psychologist but are not quite sure I am happy to provide a free brief consultation via telephone or email. Email me
Alternatively, you may find sufficient information under the Frequently Asked Questions section.
The types of therapy I provide are evidence-based, two of which are listed in the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines. Click on the links below to find out more about the types of therapy I offer:
- Schema-Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)